It’s become clear that we all have to make sacrifices to protect ourselves and our families. Below is how we will be conducting our clinic differently:
- Please take note of our office hours (M/T/Th/F 8:30 am to 6:30 pm, W 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Sa/Su Closed)
- We are accepting appointments for all veterinary services.
- Doors will remain open, but please call when you arrive. One of our staff members will come out to meet you.
- Only one person is allowed in the waiting room at a time.
- Dr. Van will either call or come out to discuss the exam at the end of your appointment.
- When the appointment is over, a staff member will bring your pet to your car, where payment will then be collected.
These measures are meant to minimize face-to-face interaction, thereby decreasing the possibility of transmission of the virus. Please keep in mind that we are still operating on appointment only. If you have an emergency during clinical hours, please give us a call.
If you have an emergency after hours, please contact:
Our staff wants to let you know we appreciate your understanding of these necessary changes.
Here When You Need Us
Mon, Tues: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Wed: 9am - 5pm
Thurs, Fri: 8:30am - 6:30pm
Sat: Coming Soon